Using an email verification service prevents you from doing anything that might harm your reputation, much like the fact-checkers who checked every Time Magazine piece before it was published in print. However, validation is just a tiny component of the whole process. You can do more to keep your subscriber list clean.
Email Verification Service, Make sure you get your emails in the appropriate form first.
Buying a list of email addresses is a waste of time and money. Addresses collected in this manner are likely to include spam traps and also other email addresses that are unfriendly to the sender’s reputation. Expand your email list by obtaining the approval of new subscribers via sign-up forms, as described in our article. To get you started, here are some ideas:
Second, double-check your subscribers’ intent by using a double opt-in process.
You may verify your subscribers’ email addresses and interest in your brand by using double opt-ins. You must email the subscriber asking them to validate their email address if you use a double opt-in instead of an SMTP ping. A bounce is likely to occur if the email address is incorrect. Use the dual opt-in approach after your other validation tests to reduce your bounce rate dramatically.
Plan ahead of time to eliminate dormant customers using a “sunset policy.”
Subscribers that aren’t interested in your content aren’t worth your time or money. These dormant emails may end up as spam traps. It’s safer to eliminate them from consideration than to put yourself in danger. Maintaining up-to-date contact information on your email lists helps you avoid falling victim to spam and boosts your open and click-through rates. That’s fantastic news!
Protecting your sender’s reputation and reaching the intended audience are the primary goals of effective email validation. To avoid email bounces, it’s essential to do email address validation as soon as possible. To create a good connection with your subscribers, you must first verify that they are authentic.
When it comes to converting subscribers into repeat customers, how do you do that?
Your transactional emails may be one of the first ways you may communicate with a new subscriber. You may have received this email due to a recent transaction, a double opt-in message, or some other reason. First impressions count, so don’t blow it! Additionally, please don’t overlook the chances to establish connections with subscribers to turn them into repeat clients.
What should you look for if you want to use an email validation service?
There are a wide variety of services available for validation. Your objectives and budget should guide your decision-making. Find out what services each supplier provides and whether there are multiple service levels available before making a final decision. In addition to checking to see whether they have what you’re looking for, you should additionally do an investigation:
- Whether or not the service can manage the number of emails you need.
- It’s how soon the bulk validations are completed. Will you get a return report in a few hours or a few days after submitting your list?
- Does the real-time validation work as promised for customers?
- How well does the service’s software work with the sign-up forms you use?
- How to deal with integrations. Will you be able to quickly and also easily do bulk email checks and sync the results with your contacts database?
- How reliable are the findings of the validation service? How do they ensure that the results are accurate?
- Is there any feedback from other consumers regarding how well the business performs? Can you tell me whether you’re getting the help you need?