Print Pay Stubs in QuickBooks online paycheck for free; Printing paychecks or pay stubs is a powerful feature of QuickBooks that allows users to print or email pay stubs to the employees from the QuickBooks desktop. Before printing paychecks, you need to ensure that all the input details are correct. QuickBooks also facilitates you to print several paycheck and stubs at once or print one at a time.
Here is the article to explain, How to Print Pay Stubs in QuickBooks online free at One time?
There are several ways by which you can print your pay stubs in QuickBooks online for free.
By Using Paycheck List:
- From the navigation bar, first, choose the employees.
- Now carefully select the name of employees whom you want to paychecks.
- Now from the employer’s page; you need to press on the Paycheck list> then tap on the “checks to pay”.
- Now make a search for the Check number (if applicable any).
- After that, use the drop-down arrow for selecting the Batch Action.
- Now press on the print paycheck stubs free option to proceed.
By Using QuickBooks Desktop File Menu:
- First, you need to visit the file menu, and then navigate to the print forms option.
- Now you need to choose the Payroll bank account.
- Thereafter carefully input the range of the date which is supposed to be printed on the paycheck.
- In case you want to filter by one employee, then navigate to the employee tab > after that use the drop-down for selecting the Employee option.
- Now choose column, date, and pay stubs for print.
- Navigate to the Preferences tab, then choose the information of the company and employee.
- You can also print a global message on each pay stub by entering the information in the company message field.
- Now click on the preview and print option.
Through Bill Payment Stubs:
- Go to the File menu> print form> choose bill payment stubs.
- Now scroll down the bill payment menu and choose “Credit card” or Check.
- Then choose the appropriate bank/credit card account from the Account drop-down.
- For listing the payment from a different date range, then you should carefully input the end and beginning dates.
- Now choose the checks for which you want to bill payment stubs.
- Once done, tap on the OK button to proceed.
- Afterward, review the printer and the number of copies that you want to print. Then press the print option.
By Using Voucher Printing:
- First, visit the menu bar >> then hit the Edit option.
- Now from the drop-down list, you need to choose the preferences option.
- Then click and select the payroll and employee option.
- Under the company preferences tab, go to the payroll feature section and select full payroll.
- Now proceed to the set preferences tab and select pay stub and voucher printing.
- Afterward mark appropriate selection of the checkboxes that you wanted in paycheck vouchers & pay stubs, print section.
- You can also input the company’s name by tapping on the Legal company name option.
By Using Paycheck:
- First, you need to open the paycheck on the QuickBooks desktop and then navigate to the check option.
- Now select the print icon and then tap on the pay stub.
You can also contact the QuickBooks assistance team for any help or issue regarding the paycheck printing from QuickBooks desktop by just dialing a 24/7 toll-free phone number.