Popular bitcoin or crypto or cryptocurrency casinos are very active in luring customers by providing them with massive amounts of bonuses. If you are not a gambler and you manage to remember that the goal of playing in a crypto casino is just to make money, then you can successfully avoid addiction. However, many players come to the casino for adrenaline – and getting used to this usually causes addiction. How realistic is it to avoid addiction when playing in Bitcoin casino gambling?
Gambling Addiction like Bitcoin, Crypto, Cryptocurrency casinos – What Is It?
Everyone is familiar with the definition of addiction. And, most likely, each person has some kind of addiction – coffee, sweets, tobacco, even TV shows. Any addiction to any food or pastime considers an addiction. If some types do not threaten anything terrible, then gambling addiction has awful consequences, but about them later.
The following factors may indicate the onset of gambling addiction:
- You start playing more often. And not because you have nothing to do, but because you get hooked on an artificial feeling of happiness.
- You invest more money; sometimes even borrow from friends or take loans.
- Also, You do not sleep well, headaches and anxiety begin.
- You keep playing even when you regularly lose.
- You hide from friends and family that you play.
Do not worry too much if you notice one of the above factors in your activity. There are many proven methods to help you solve these problems. Those who have not seen anything suspicious in their activity should also use some techniques.
Methods & Tips to Avoid Gambling Addiction in 2022
As we have already noted, people who do not notice signs of addiction in themselves should only regularly use tips that prevent the appearance of addiction – just in case.
Crypto Casinos Questionnaires
Eachcrypto casinois required to create a special questionnaire for its players. This questionnaire is aimed at early detection of gambling addiction. Of course, no one controls its passage – everything is on your conscience.
We advise you to take this questionnaire once a month – you will either be sure that there is no addiction or have time to notice it at a very early stage. This is a beneficial method.
Gambling Addiction Organizations
The more crypto or cryptocurrency casinos develop, the more organizations that help players fight gambling addiction appear. First, calls to such organizations are entirely anonymous. Also, You will connect to a professional who will discuss your concerns and offer solutions.
In addition, in such organizations, you can find helpful guides, tips on how to help friends or relatives, as well as forums where you can chat with those who are struggling with the problem and those who have already successfully coped with it.
Here is a shortlist of organizations that can help you with gambling addiction:
- National Council on Problem Gambling
- Gamblers Anonymous
Methods to Fight Gambling Addiction
It is not necessary to contact any organization if you notice early signs of addiction in yourself. If you have the desire and willpower, then you can fight it using the following methods:
- Set limits. If you notice that the desire to play appears more often, limit the time for games – for example, from 6 pm to 7.30 pm.
- Don’t play around. After winning a reasonable amount, stop playing – you have already earned yours. The same is with losses – as soon as you notice that failures are repeated, close the casino.
- Do not increase deposits. If there is a need to make a new deposit, make it equal to the original one. Putting a lot of money in a casino is not only financially unwise but also dangerous – you will not notice how the amounts become too large.
- Don’t borrow money. If there is no money for a deposit, just wait for the opportunity. Also, This will train your willpower and allow you to take a break from games.
- Rest. Take days off from games just like you would from work. Spend these days with family, friends, and read your favorite books. Gambling should not be your hobby.
How to Avoid Gambling Addiction – Conclusions;
Do not forget that you can solve this problem yourself with the help of the above tips. If you suddenly encounter difficulties, feel free to contact organizations that help you get rid of gambling addiction – they will give you free and anonymous advice.